11/07/2012

Happy Anniversary to ... Me!


 My very first wedding back in '08
Photo credit: Katelyn Fraser - www.katelynfraserphoto.com

 Kiss The Bride is 5 years old this month. I can not believe that half a decade has passed since starting this dream. It has been five years of changes, ups and downs (mostly ups) and I am so proud to have built this company from scratch, into what it is today. Of course, none of that happens without lots of support and help so to my family and friends I must give a lot of credit. As well as vendors in the industry, the relationships I have developed with them and last but not least my clients who have been fantastic and inspiring for five straight years! I am celebrating on Facebook all month long so be sure to stop by my page (link in the Facebook tab above) to see what is going on!

Another photo with clients from my first season. I am looking pretty young here!

No comments :

Post a Comment

//